The Blog For Horse Lovers.

The Blog For Horse Lovers.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


















Hey guys,

My name is Katelyn Samson and my blog is all about horses! Ever since I was a little girl I've always had a passion for horseback riding. I've been taking horseback riding lessons for about 6 years now, at Nova Equestrian center. I ride three nights a week. I'm currently leasing a bay thoroughbred named Money Muncher (but we call him Munch for short). Munch is a dressage/Hunter horse which means we do a lot of jumping and a fair amount of dressage. Munch is an amazing horse, I've been riding him for the past 2 years. We've entered in many hunter/jumper competitions in the past year and have done extremely well. Last summer we won Grand Champion at a Greystone show, it was very exciting! I love evrything about riding, but my favourite thing is jumping. The highest I've ever jumped was about 4 feet. Jumping is very exciting, and very fun! I love to ride because I feel you really get to develop a strong bond between you and your horse. It's really a great feeling! Horseback riding to me is very relaxing, when I'm cantering around, it's almost as if i have nothing to think or worry about, it's just me and my horse. Horseback riding is also a fun/great way to be active!

-Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on the win! I've only gone horseback riding once with a friend because she owned a horse and it was really fun, and your absolutely right it was very relaxing. It'll be interesting to find out more information about the sport by reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete